Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,548 Posts
im2kool4u17 said:
i had another post about fuji diamond comp but i think i was being too specific. Ok so does anyone have any experience with any fuji cycles? Did you like it?
I know nothing 'bout Fuji mtbs....but my brother had a Fuji roadbike way back when (probably before you were born....hehheh) and it seemed a good deal - nice frame, good components for an affordable price. dunno if the Fuji of now has anything to do with the Fuji of "then", but, his roadie was a nice setup for the price at the time, I thought. Oh, and, BTW.... don't be silly - you ain't too "2kool" at all....don't flatter yourself:rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
im2kool4u17 said:
i had another post about fuji diamond comp but i think i was being too specific. Ok so does anyone have any experience with any fuji cycles? Did you like it?
FUJI IS A GOOD COMPANY, AND THEY MAKE GOOD BIKES..... PERIOD, but just like every other bike company, you have high end stuff and low end products. You can't get a low end bike from any company, and say that brand is bad. Only my girlfriend has a Fuji, so I'm not playing favorites becuase I own one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thankx ruben. I was sorta confused cuz i have never seen a fuji bike before. i was wondering if they were like walmart crap or what. O and fuelish my sn is cuz my bros old sn on aim was yur2cool4me so this was the first thing that came to mind :rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
im2kool4u17 said:
Ok thankx ruben. I was sorta confused cuz i have never seen a fuji bike before. i was wondering if they were like walmart crap or what. O and fuelish my sn is cuz my bros old sn on aim was yur2cool4me so this was the first thing that came to mind :rolleyes:
Check out the their website, you won't be disappointed !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well the thing is is that i dont know what company or brand of stuff would be a "good quality" part. My brother does and i found the diamond comp for 650 and it retails for 1300 and i showed my brother and hes gonna go see it w/ me at the bike shop cuz he says its too good to be true.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.