Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are 3 reviews in the reviews section and they are good just looking for more input. the adjustable platform seems like it would be very nice to easily dial in each trail before or during a ride.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts

·
pkbristol
19 Posts
I've put a Rockshox Pearl 3.1 on my Cannondale Prophet,it's loads better than the Manitou Radium R that was on it originally,really easy to set up,just set your sag at 30%,set rebound how you like it,ride along with the floodgate/platform adjustment fully off and the shock bobs,then just turn the flood adjuster one click at a time until the shock stops bobbing,easy,no tools needed,i use about 8 clicks from fully out for road work,2 clicks for off road/all mountain.It's a bigger shock than the rest of the Rockshox shocks because it's an all mountain shock.Overall i'm well pleased with it.For anyone interested,it weighs 275 grams,i know because i weighed it.Also if you open it up for a basic clean out/relube DON'T use Rockshox grease,i did and the shock lost air,i relubed it with Foxfloat fluid and it now holds air,even when i've been off roading all day it don't loose a single pound of pressure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.