Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbors is new and i only have one thank god.But we live in a spot that has alot of trees which i think is great like 20-30, and then across the road in the natonial park thousands and when the wind blows we get alot of leaves goes with the turf then he will come and whinge to me about the leaves on his lawn.Tonight i said you might be in the wrong spot.Anyone else have problems with there neigbor?

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
bigdamo said:
My neighbors is new and i only have one thank god.But we live in a spot that has alot of trees which i think is great like 20-30, and then across the road in the natonial park thousands and when the wind blows we get alot of leaves goes with the turf then he will come and whinge to me about the leaves on his lawn.Tonight i said you might be in the wrong spot.Anyone else have problems with there neigbor?
Nope, i have awesome neighbours.

Sounds like you either need to get a fence (the neighbour should pay), or start picking up some leaves :p

·
what a joke
2,279 Posts
By a dirt bike, 2 stroke of course. Sit it in your front yard "tuning" it all hours of the day and night when your are legally allowed to make noise.

or

Tell him the leaves come from the national park and to call them and complain.

or

Dont worry about it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an old 2 stroke dirt bike that has not been started for 7 years it might be coming out.If that starts you will probally see the smoke in Newcastle i live in Sydney

·
Registered
524 Posts
He sounds like a winging pain in the ar......

..se mate. I take it he has a nice turf lawn which is his pride and joy. Tell him he needs to get a life. Maybe point him in the direction of his LBS :D

stu

bigdamo said:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.