Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so i am looking for a DJ, park, urban, and light single track frame,,, and was wondering if any of you guys have one bike for all...

i was looking at the GT DJ, but since i have started researching i have come across a couple other frames... either the evil Sovereign or DOC, or the banshee scratch. it would be set up as a single speed so horizontal d.o. are a must.

anyone else using one bike for all?

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
mistaare said:
ok, so i am looking for a DJ, park, urban, and light single track frame,,, and was wondering if any of you guys have one bike for all...

i was looking at the GT DJ, but since i have started researching i have come across a couple other frames... either the evil Sovereign or DOC, or the banshee scratch. it would be set up as a single speed so horizontal d.o. are a must.

You can set up a single speed bike w/ vertical drop outs. Just sayin'.

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
kona Cowan has sliding vert drop outs. Bin runnin one ssp for a year and it does it all at 31lbs. Also check out the PDCracing hardtail(www.pdcracing.com). Pretty sweet looking and the folks up at pdc are cool. And you cant go wrong with an evil. Good guys there too. I am not a big fan of the scratch as its kinda heavy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
mistaare said:

I rode with a guy at Ray's who was on an Evil D.O.C. I wish I had one, just gotta break my steelhead. If you are going to DJ/Street more than trail ride get the Evil. If you are gonna mostly trail ride get the SC Chameleon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.