Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Good For You
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it was just "exposed" last month, but I think there are a couple of test frames out there currently. Anybody hear anything about a release date or cost?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Who cares ?
Just buy a steel Inbred and ride it till october.
Changes are you won't care about the extra weight by then and never even think about Darth Vaders bike again.

No, it's a shame, that's what it is.

·
Natural body armor
2,176 Posts
Everything is gone really quiet on this frame. Last I've heard from on-one was end of the year, due to some redesign. Does anybody have more info on this frame?
Thx

·
Registered
640 Posts
Zen_Turtle said:
Everything is gone really quiet on this frame. Last I've heard from on-one was end of the year, due to some redesign. Does anybody have more info on this frame?
Thx
I hope they're redesiging it so that it doesn't look so ugly. :D

·
Naturally Organic
1,245 Posts
JonB (On One Team) 20 May 2010 said:
Price is yet to be confirmed but you can expect £600-£700.
JonB (On One Team) 1 June 2010 said:
Yes the Carbon 29er will initially come in 18 inch, with 16, 19 and 21 inch to follow.
JonB (On One Team) 15 October 2010 said:
It's looking like end of the year for pre-order, early 2011 availability. Will be worth the wait!
http://www.on-one.co.uk/news/products/q/date/2010/04/15/2010-carbon-29er-weighs-in-under-1kg

·
Banned
164 Posts
I emailed them last week about when they would be available and was told it would after the first of the year.:madman:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Zen_Turtle said:
thanks!

I'm still not clear on the weight limit, JonB first says that 80kg is the limit and then tells another guy that he's ok at 189#...
Well, their plan was to have two versions of the frame: sub-1000 gram for the skinny racers type with 80 kg limit, and slightly heavier frame with no rider weight limit for the rest of us.

That was the plan before redesign, but we'll see in a couple of weeks. Twentynineinches.com is supposed to do an exclusive on their new 29er stuff.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts