Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Argee said:
Just wondering, wouldn't mind a set myself as these are the two settings i'd use, 4" for lighter trails and 5" for the rest??
I talked to Sherwood at Sea Otter about that....I think he's waiting for a handful of us 3-4-5 rocker owners to commit to that before he takes on the project.

You'll lose the black anodizing where it's to be machined down, otherwise a nice little custom grind. :)

·
11 is one louder than 10
1,408 Posts
well, then shoot sherwood an e-mail

and get your name on the list... I want to get mine done.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Argee said:
Just reading that thread, i'm going to have to wait as i have an '05 model.
Well, I spoke to Sherwood about this today and he said that if there was sufficient interest, he would make a 4-5 rocker for the 2005 bikes...so, at the least, it might be worth your while to dop him a line and let him know that you're interested. If enough people do so, maybe we can get these rockers made.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i'm in...

just to add my name to the list publicly, i have also tolf Sherwood that i'll do the grind to my 3-4-5 to make it a 5 only. Come on all you fence sitters! let's get this thing done. How about everyone interested reply to this thread now so we can get an official commit list?

kev

·
11 is one louder than 10
1,408 Posts
still in...

I'm still waiting also. I will send my 3-4-5 in whenever the group does to make it a 4-5.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Talking with Sherwood today there were only 2 people that have committed. I'll make 3 but may get tempted by a set of 4" rockers. Is there any interested in these rockers?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.