Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoenix rider looking for some adventure on my way to the LA area. I found this ride on the mountain bikebill site and it looks like the challenge I'm looking for. I'm a good strong rider, looking for a nice hard ride, not looking for a break every 30 minutes. If anyone's up for a nice long ride Saturday morning and can show me the way this trail or something even better post your suggestions!

My plans are to arrive in the Palm Springs area Friday evening, find a hotel and be ready to ride around 10:00 AM Saturday morning. Do a 3-4 hour ride, then head into LA to visit my sister.

I can also be reached by email bwilless at cox.net.

Brian

·
Registered
817 Posts
There might be quite a bit of snow for a good deal of that ride...I was out there doing Hahn Buena Vista last Friday and there was snow there (2300 ft or so). You might consider Art Smith Trail....out and back, 16 miles, but something like 4000 ft climbing...some techy stuff, really fun ride. Also, much lower elevation than much of palm canyon epic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.