Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered mine through The Path in Tustin a week ago (I ordered the full bike - 16"). They were able to get the kit in within 3 days and had it built the 4th. I picked it up on Saturday after a days drive so I could have it faster.

They had some of the frame kits in stock if I wanted to customize my build, that would have been faster, so maybe check them out?

http://thepathbikeshop.com/

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
22b22 said:
I ordered mine through The Path in Tustin a week ago (I ordered the full bike - 16"). They were able to get the kit in within 3 days and had it built the 4th. I picked it up on Saturday after a days drive so I could have it faster.

They had some of the frame kits in stock if I wanted to customize my build, that would have been faster, so maybe check them out?

http://thepathbikeshop.com/
Is this an '07?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Yup"

Thanks:thumbsup: Rode my son's medium tonight and forgot how good it was - just a little small. I have a bunch of parts laying around...so what the hell.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I picked up a Hope QR for mine when I picked the bike up... I think it was 34.9? Jeez. I didn't really pay attention at that moment.
edit: forgot the 3 in 34.9

·
Registered
544 Posts
07's are to find anymore. Crockpot is right, Slippery Pig had a built-up 20" about a week ago. I was looking for a medium, Fixedgeardan decided to sell his medium so I grabbed it!

I can't ride for another 1 1/2 months (rotator cuff surgery) so I'm building it slowly. Getting some good ideas from everyone here (thanks!). Here's the latest grouppo:
Fox F29, BB7's, xt/xo der's, Carbon Monkey lites, xt cranks,having LBS lace a set of Stans arches w/ xt hubs (no bling, but solid). Heres a pic of it currently, will post more later.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.