Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
ride
5,275 Posts
Qfactor03 said:
Just curious to see one in the L or XL size. From what I have heard, the larges are currently in production and the XLs are too follow.
Not yet... If all goes well, though, larges will be sent to paint at the end of this week!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eric,

Thanks for the photos, the raw works finish looks simply awesome on the Spider. I look forward to hearing feedback from some of the bigger brothers out there once they get some time on these.

- Q

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ive had mine for a week now but, Intense is changing the rear geometry. The rear wheel hits the seat tube before the shock bottoms out. The bike is an awsome ride. I raced it this past weekend and scored a 2nd. This is my first 29er and I have no complaints. This bike is a beast that can tame any rock gardens or tight singletrack. The steep head angle makes the bike feel just as nimble as any 26er.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Spider Beast!!!!

SyT said:
Got'em yet?
Ride impressions?
Want to pull the trigger, but a bit leary of the HA
I thought about the HA also but took the dive and man oh man Beast thats what mine is and mine is a med. You won't be dissapointed, I am commin of a Spec Epic and words can't describe how the bike performs. There isn't anything the bike can't do well. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.