Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Good, green, Oregon.
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would toss this out there to see if there were any ladies riding Bachelor this Saturday, and if so, would you mind if my girlfriend chased you down a run or two?

She's become an intermediate-level rider this summer herself after a couple years of riding, and has ridden Bachelor for a full day last summer as well. But she had a friend to shred with last year, while I rode with my buddies. This year, she's content riding solo for some laps (we'll hook up off and on throughout the day), but she'd love to play chase on a lap or two to with another lady shredder.

Odd request, I know. I've told her that riders are so chill there, that even if she asks someone at random, they'd probably be down with letting her follow. But I thought I'd post here as well. Anyways, thanks MTBR people!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Last minute and I don't have a hookup for you, but this is certainly true:
I've told her that riders are so chill there, that even if she asks someone at random, they'd probably be down with letting her follow.
It just rained 2 days ago, conditions are gonna be about as good as it gets this time of year up there. Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.