Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
tls36 said:
Ladies,

Looking for someone to ride with in the Flagstaff or Prescott area. I am a XC rider, ride an all mountain bike so like the hills. :cool: :thumbsup:

Tom
I'm always on the lookout for guys to ride with and you know what I've found? There is no shortage of guys on bikes! I ride with them, bunches of them, every weekend. Now finding single guys on bikes with all the right credentials... that's a much more difficult quest. And if you are a single mtnbiking guy looking for a single mtnbiking gal, the odds are certainly not in your favor.

BTW, if you had posted this in the Women's Lounge forum, you'd have a new one ripped by now.

·
Registered
339 Posts
AZClydesdale said:
Yes!

Is yours a full suspension or rigid? ....Doesn't matter, I like it either way!

Meet me at Mt. Eldon that Sat.

Oh, I can't wait!

~ Stephanie
Stephanie, I commend you on wearing a full-faced helmet to ride the big hit stuff, but REALLY, you should wear a chest protector! As a fellow mtn biker, I'd hate to see you hurt your chest! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
742 Posts
hahah you guys dont know... Ummm haha wait no. As a newb here im not sure its right for me to be the one to say it :D Nice bike in the pic clydesdale but damn they didnt even notice the licence plate...

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
Am I missing something?

SHNIPE said:
yes AND a truck but NO clydesdale... yes it takes a while to see but EVENTUALLY you might see them. Like those pictures you have to stare at till you go crosseyed then you just might happen to see something...
Wasn't it completely obvious that AZClydesdale was spoofing?

·
Registered
742 Posts
cycljunkie said:
Wasn't it completely obvious that AZClydesdale was spoofing?
haha that was my first question after reading the responses but yes HIS post was... the others after it kinda had me worried. But yeah i know all of you are regs. Just trying to make jokes. I know you guys know better

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.