Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
black & blue
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey ladies,

I'm taking a trip up to San Luis Obispo next weekend - I'll be there at Cal Poly July 12-15 (Thursday and Friday are the most open days) and I'm thinking of bringing my bike! Any riding groups I can tag along with in that area? I have to work in the weekday mornings but I'll be free early afternoon to evening on both days! :D

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
cbharping said:
Hey ladies,

I'm taking a trip up to San Luis Obispo next weekend - I'll be there at Cal Poly July 12-15 (Thursday and Friday are the most open days) and I'm thinking of bringing my bike! Any riding groups I can tag along with in that area? I have to work in the weekday mornings but I'll be free early afternoon to evening on both days! :D
Ogre and I will be down there that weekend for our daughter's graduation from sea cadet boot camp. We might be able to hook up on Friday. Where are you thinking of riding?

Fiona

·
black & blue
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fiona said:
Ogre and I will be down there that weekend for our daughter's graduation from sea cadet boot camp. We might be able to hook up on Friday. Where are you thinking of riding?

Fiona
That would be great! A friend who used to live there suggested Madonna mtn, Shooters, or Irish Hills. Any thoughts/suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts