Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lady friend of mine prefers a more upright riding position on her hardtail, right now it's got a flat bar. I've got a spare On-One Mary and I was hoping if there are any lady riders here who have any experience riding with them?

I have a set on my Karate Monkey and I absolutely love it.

Thanks!

agu

·
Bike Matron
245 Posts
Try it out!

Hmm, Just put it on her bike and see what she thinks! You may need to cut it down a bit narrower -- would that change the functionality of the bar?

·
Dr. Beat
173 Posts
Got them Mary's on my commuter single speed and really like the hand and more upright position.

Would probably have them on my trail bikes if they weren't stiff aluminum (I'm hopelessly addicted to titanium handlebars and seatposts).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Will defo make her try it out - though right now I just installed a Sakae Ti flatbar on her ride (she has yet to try it out though)...maybe she'll dig the Ti :)

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
i have a black sheep bar and like it...
if you are looking to have her more upright though why not just get a riser bar?

·
Pit Bull lover
72 Posts
I bought a pair for my lady and she absolutely loves them. They are ugly, but so comfortable. I paired them with a new tall 50mm stem and ergon p1w grips. Every ride now I hear about how much she loves the setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts