Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the Kona Stuff. Im only worried about how it will handle long rides/commutes to the park. Im guessing some rides will be around 15+kms. Being 6', im looking at a 17" frame. Will this be a nice and comfy bike for me? Don't want to bust my back and legs on the long hauls.

Dropped the idea of a STP. The LBS fella says the Stuff fits the bill, but id rather trust this board.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had a look and a 17.5 seems to fit the bill.
just wanted to know how hardcore jumper the Stuff is. Its gotta be able to take a long ride while being comfortable. the Large STP felt way too compact. worried the Stuff will be the same.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think the best thing for you to do is go to your local Kona Dealer and give one a test ride. Make sure its comfortable and you have lots of room. If it doesn't work out check out Norco they make good FR and DJ bikes that have a longer top tube so u get lots of standover height but you can be taller and still ride a smaller size while being extremely comfortable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.