Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
about twice a year you get a 5 or 10% off customer appreciation email. usually their prices are so good it doesnt matter...but generally, twice a year.

They now have an outlet section that has some pretty amazing deals in it, check it out!

·
Don't touch me!
871 Posts
Coupons? Somewhere betweeen rare and never. :D I vaguely remember the customer appreciation coupon, and I want to say free shipping... Let's get cracking with those coupons Jenson!!! Ever since the website revamp, prices on the stuff I'm interested in seem to be a little on the high side, but that could be inflation talking.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had great service from Jenson. Their price match is excellent. I just want to buy something for under $20 and the shipping makes it seem a lot more expensive.

·
Map Maker
1,244 Posts
thebreeze said:
I've had great service from Jenson. Their price match is excellent. I just want to buy something for under $20 and the shipping makes it seem a lot more expensive.
Do you live near a Performance bike? print off the Jenson Webpage and they will price match it - you skip the shipping charge.

of course they have to carry it. if not just wait till you have to get some other things like a chain and grips etc and get them all together from Jenson.

They run all their coupons and free shipping specials righ before Christmas - wait till next year.
sign up for their email news letter - about once a week you'll get anemail with some sweet deals on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.