Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Bill. I tried that email address and it bounced back: (reason: 550 Invalid recipient: <[email protected]>)

If I could hijack my own thread, let me say your comments are amount the best in the video. I love the "there are no babysitters on the course" and "he was cutting pieces of meat off his foot" remarks. Great, memorable stuff that convery the races toughness.

G

·
New email

Todd,
Greggs feet were classic!! I should have asked Kathi (my better half for the past 3 1/2 years) for the address. She gave me this one and it is the last one we used to contact RJ. I tried it and it hasn't come back yet. He said he had a DVD he was finishing that has a lot of additional footage. We still have a spot for you at the start. Would be good to see you on the trail with us again.
Bill
To busy remembering the old days forgot why I was posting. Here is the new address:
[email protected]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bill M said:
Greggs feet were classic!! I should have asked Kathi (my better half for the past 3 1/2 years) for the address. She gave me this one and it is the last one we used to contact RJ. I tried it and it hasn't come back yet. He said he had a DVD he was finishing that has a lot of additional footage. We still have a spot for you at the start. Would be good to see you on the trail with us again.
Thanks, I just sent an email to RJ. When I get the order info, I'll post it.

I hope to get back to race AK eventually. I wouldn't mind giving the foot race a try.

G

·
Thin White Line order info

Fishtoes2000 said:
Thanks, I just sent an email to RJ. When I get the order info, I'll post it.

I hope to get back to race AK eventually. I wouldn't mind giving the foot race a try.
Hey Todd,
Just got an answer from RJ!! He will have the DVD ready right after christmas. He said if any one wants to order to contact him at [email protected]
Bill M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.