Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Binge Rider
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As if spending my money and buying from the LBS isn't enough... but 'tis the season and I would like get them something all the same. It's a really small store - ran by the owner and one other guy and that's it but it's a great shop, and over the years I have built that rapport where they always cut me great discounts and take care of my wife and I.
But what do you get for someone who litterally has everything for this sport we love? I thought about a nice bottle of whiskey but they're not the drinking types. Any ideas? Happy Holidays

·
Registered
7 Posts
As owner of a small bike shop (for over a decade) I can tell you that ANYTHING you give your shop for X mas will be cherished. We have a couple of loyal customers who bring in homemade candy and give us for Christmas and its just a great feeling.
I would give them something non bike related. It says you care about them and not just because of your bike connection. Good on you mate. :)

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Movie Tix

Everyone steps out to enjoy a movie from time to time. Motivation is even greater if it's a freebie.

Bob

·
Binge Rider
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent suggestions!

My wife suggested baking cookies for them, the movie idea isn't a bad route either. It's kinda of neat living in Germany and going to a foregin LBS. It's taken longer to get the friendship and trust going but only because of the language barrier. But regardless of what ever language is spoke, bikes are bikes! Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.