Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sin Rider
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IN short I orderd a bike over the net. While bike was on the way I fould out the bike was going to be to large for me. I called dealer told them it was not going to work out can I just refuse package pay for the shipping and your labor. He said no dice we will not return your money. On there sight no were does it say no returns. I refused package and sent bike back. Can the dealer keep my money and what should I do? Any help sure would be appreciated. I did call me card company to let them no. I just wanted to no my rights. THANKS :confused:

·
Bikes in jeans
2,355 Posts
I would go straight to your CC company, do a chargeback. The company is not obligated to return your money until you do a chargeback, since they have no policy the chargeback will get things in motion.

This is just bad business practice.

Also post the company name here, so you can give them as much negative publicity as possible, and file a complaint with the BBB. Get as much documentation about their site not having a return policy, screenshots can help, basically you want to be able to prove that you had the right to return it so you get your money back. Since you never accepted it, this will help you too.

Never underestimat the power of negative publicity.

·
Sin Rider
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jestep said:
I would go straight to your CC company, do a chargeback. The company is not obligated to return your money until you do a chargeback, since they have no policy the chargeback will get things in motion.

This is just bad business practice.

Also post the company name here, so you can give them as much negative publicity as possible, and file a complaint with the BBB. Get as much documentation about their site not having a return policy, screenshots can help, basically you want to be able to prove that you had the right to return it so you get your money back. Since you never accepted it, this will help you too.

Never underestimat the power of negative publicity.
I really appreciate your comments and help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts