Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
none that arent iced over and even good when there not..theres only snowmobile trails here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
iloveclimbinghills said:
Not to familiar with the area I'm only a part time resident. Does any one know of any good trails in this area the closer to sebago lake the better thanx
It is slim pickings. The portland Water district has recently opened a bunch of land in Standish for non-motorized use, but my first exploration found mostly flat doubletrack. There was a short fun bit of singletack behind the Ecology Center. More info at http://www.pwd.org/environment/sebago/sebago lake land reserve.php

In Casco I'm working on a trail project that has a mile or two of trail completed. Some of it would be difficult to follow in current conditions, but it should be bigger and better next season.

The folks at Sebago Outfitters in Windham have a loop they ride from their shop that has some good sections, but isn't all that long. It does have the most climbing of the three.

I don't make it over to the western side of the lake enough to comment. Dave D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.