Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there are any aggressive xc/ fr/dh female riders in the Philadelphia area. I'm looking to ride and not make my husband too jealous (he is a scorpio). Also wanted to know what knee/shin armor is pedal friendly and does not slip? I have Raceface FR, 661 race lite, 661 veggie knee and shin. The only one that does not slip is the roach and it is way to heavy for All-mountian stuff. I do some night rides at Marsh creek usually once a week and some weekend stuff but that is mostly xc type. I would love to find some other bike crazy girls to ride with.

·
DOH!
473 Posts
Regarding knee/shin armor: Fox 911 Launch. Excellent ventilation, awesome coverage (especially in the traditionally vulnerable top knee area), and they don't slip from either pedaling or crashing. Another good choice would be the Troy Lee Combat Guards. They're about on par with the Launches in terms of protection & comfort; just a hair less well ventilated.

Good luck! Cheers....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.