Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
bwheelin said:
I was checking out a bike shop in AZ a few weeks ago and came across some Moots bikes. I never came across them at my LBS but they look pretty solid. Any experiences or thoughts on these bikes?
I would be looking at the hardtails.
http://www.moots.com/#
You won't see them at most LBS's because they are an expensive boutique brand.

But... they do have a great reputation. Moots has been around since the 70s or early 80s (can't remember)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theextremist04 said:
they're pricey, but if you have the money they're totally worth it. i work at the bike shop with a guy who gets a fat retirement from sprint. he could afford anything, but happens to have four moots.
You said the key word, "pricey". I thought they might produce an under 1K hardtail, but it sounds like they don't.

·
Registered
552 Posts
bwheelin said:
You said the key word, "pricey". I thought they might produce an under 1K hardtail, but it sounds like they don't.
You could easily pickup a Moots stem, handlebar and seat post for a bit under 1k.

Here is a recent discussion on Moots Pricing. If you're looking for an inexpensive Moots check out a used one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.