Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a few things soon. Any leads for discount coupons for Jenson or Pricepoint is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
cpatbay said:
Looking to buy a few things soon. Any leads for discount coupons for Jenson or Pricepoint is appreciated. Thanks.
I expect a Jenson Coupon soon, they are way overdue.
Carl, bikewebsite.com

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
JensonUSA is having a 12 days of Christmas sale. One new deal each day, and the deal only lasts one day. Check the link in my sig.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just a sidenote - When you find a good deal at any store, go to cambriabike.com and see if they have the item. If they do, request an online pricematch and they will beat the competitor's price by 5%. I used it with the XT cranks they have at Jenson for $89 and got them for around $84, and the shipping was actually lower (at least in my case) than Jenson would have been.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I wonder if they 'price smash' (what cambria calls it) on items on sale from other places. I checked their terms and conditions and all it says about that is
"Some items not eligible for Price Smashing. Items qualifying for Price Smashing is up to the sole discretion of CBO, Inc."

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I tried to price smash a fork, they wouldnt do it, the guy said it was below thier price for the fork and couldnt. they did pricesmash my second choice.

Matt

·
It's a love/ hate thing
54 Posts
cpatbay said:
I got a promo discount code for BikeSmart the other day in my email. It's "1205"
http://bikesmart.com/index.cfm

I forgot to mention it gives you 10% off. The stuff has to be on sale though. You enter it when you enter your card number. The promo code is good until the end of the month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts