Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey,

I'm from delco, but live in Delaware now. Brandywine is a cool place to ride, just off 202 across from Concord Mall. Behind Fridays.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I live a couple miles from Brandywine. It's my go to ride. It is a remarkably under appreciated set of trails. Some flowy single track and a couple great descents. There are a few rock gardens and technical spots that would fit right in with French creek or Wissahickon. Hit me up if your ever looking to ride there. I'm looking for a few people to ride with myself as I have been a solo rider for the last few years.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am from delco, but some friends at work question if Thornton is "Delco" enough. I live in the dub c (west chester) now and brandywine is also my go-to local, although I might hit up white clay creek tomorrow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Whitney, this is Frank who runs on the same club with your wife. We have been hitting Brandywine a lot, and the trails up near Netzwood. I havent been to Don Guinella much. Havent been to the Wiss much this year. I hit Middle Run about 3x so far. Heading up to French Creek soon

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am from Brookhaven and I frequently ride Don Guinella but I call it Cardinal O'Hara since I would always enter from their soccer fields. I would love to go with some people as I usually ride it alone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.