Climbing through a forest that once was

Or catching your breath at 12,000ft

Railing a tasty little slice of singletrack

Or trudging through a summer downpour

Climbing up ledge

after ledge on your FR rig

Sometimes a bit of air is needed

Other times a killer view on a grueling climb

But all in all nothing compares to a day in the saddle and the accompanying views

Except of course a quiet evening at home vacuuming your couch

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
nice "ride". you'd be in hella great shape if you could pull that one off is a day.

(are you going to Joe's shindig in moab? I'm gonna do what it takes to get there for at least sat and sunday, but hopefully friday as well)

b

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
brianc said:
nice "ride". you'd be in hella great shape if you could pull that one off is a day.

(are you going to Joe's shindig in moab? I'm gonna do what it takes to get there for at least sat and sunday, but hopefully friday as well)

b
I'm still looking at Joe's moab weekend as part of a tour I do that includes AZ and gooseberry area. Last I drove it, it was a long haul from Phoenix...and I was in momument valley during the dark so don't make that mistake!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
radair said:
Superb photos, Andy. I think I recognize one of those spots.

Is that Jim Bean vacuuming the pepper spray out of his couch?
Thanks Rob.

Yeah that's JB vacuuming alright. He's pretty useful to have around sometimes.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lidarman said:
I'm still looking at Joe's moab weekend as part of a tour I do that includes AZ and gooseberry area. Last I drove it, it was a long haul from Phoenix...and I was in momument valley during the dark so don't make that mistake!
Good thing I spent all that time posting some pictures so you two clowns can discuss roadtrip plans. Such a conversation could never have taken place via email or PM's.:skep:

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
AndyN said:
Good thing I spent all that time posting some pictures so you two clowns can discuss roadtrip plans. Such a conversation could never have taken place via email or PM's.:skep:
So does that mean you aren't going?

(you must be hanging out a lot with Robert, his crankiness is rubbing off on you).

BTW, I had no idea brian was invited...so yes, your thread served a valuable purpose....sorry to hijack it.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lidarman said:
So does that mean you aren't going?

(you must be hanging out a lot with Robert, his crankiness is rubbing off on you).

BTW, I had no idea brian was invited...so yes, your thread served a valuable purpose....sorry to hijack it.
IDK if I'm going or not. Moab weather that time of year can be sketchy can't it?

I'm glad my thread served a valuable purpose for you, even if not due to passion content.

BTW, you must not be riding very much beacause you are clearly losing your sense of humor. No worries about the hijack, I was merely trying to bust your balls a bit.

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Dammit Andy! I was just getting used to waiting to get some real long high-alpine rides in, and BAM! Your super passion picture hit has me all bummed again - though yeah, snow is good and all - but I wanna ride!

Brian better stay practiced, cause your shots are looking mighty good! Um,exceot that couch/vacuum one! :p

·
Basura Blanca
1,799 Posts
Great pics, Andy! Nice passion hit. As with Glen, you've got me jonesin' to ride. And that one of Jim Beam Hoovering is a keeper!
- Joe

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.