Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you all know if Denver has any bars that have a Chicago Cubs theme? I have been to some bars catering to different colleges and such and was curious if one was a Cubs bar....thanks for the help. Also if anyone is selling a FOX 120 rlc with G2 for a Hi Fi I am looking to upgrade my fork...thanks, Ben

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
Since half the state is ex-pat Chicagoans

You'll do fine at any sports bar the way the Rockies are playing AGAIN :madman:

I left Chicago back in ' 73 and "Maybe" this year there will be the ultimate cross town series, but I'm not holding my breath.

·
Big Boned
1,535 Posts
I dunno about "any" sports bar, particularly if you're a fan of the only team that really matters in Chicago (hint, it's not the Cubs, though I am a Cubs fan...)

There was one bar on Blake that we went into before a Cubs/Rocks game a couple years ago that was like walking into a bar in Green Bay. All Packers, all over the place. If you're a former Chicagoan, beware that one. Can't remember the name of the place, I was too traumatized to process any long-term memories. So... Much... Cheese...

·
Big Boned
1,535 Posts
Completely Useless By September

["Maybe" this year there will be the ultimate cross town series, but I'm not holding my breath.]

Oh don't worry, there's plenty of time for the Cubbies to break our hearts again...

·
Registered
147 Posts
There's a place that opened up recently on Colfax in Golden name Wrigleys Chicago Sports Bar and Grill. Pretty safe bet it is Cub friendly. I can't find the address for some reason, but it used to be Scotty Dawgs. It is just down the road from Apex, east of Heritage Road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.