Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Chutist said:
Fixing to order some stuff...

Any help is welcome! :D
Sorry, I don't have a code, but you did help me. I've been trying to figure out the name of this store for a while. I ordered some stuff from them a while back and couldn't remember their name. I wasn't even expecting to find it when all of a sudden I saw your post and bang! It hit me! Universal! Thanks dude!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KobeDog79 said:
Sorry, I don't have a code, but you did help me. I've been trying to figure out the name of this store for a while. I ordered some stuff from them a while back and couldn't remember their name. I wasn't even expecting to find it when all of a sudden I saw your post and bang! It hit me! Universal! Thanks dude!
Happy to help! :D

So how where they to deal with? You'd buy from them again?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Chutist said:

Its been at least 2 years since I've dealt with them, but the last time I did, they were really helpful and courteous.. The guy that helped me out dealed with me for about a week. I'd call almost every day to see if they had something it stock, or to see if 2 components would work together, or just some other questions I had. He was helpful and knowledgeful the entire time. They shipped my items very fast, and I had zero problems. I'd gladly order from them again, in fact I'm about to in 5 minutes. Hope this helps.

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Universal Cycles, right?

If that's the place, then they're great to deal with. Totally up to date as far as ordering online goes. I just bought a Niterider Cyclone and the turnaround time was 5 days.

Oh yeah, this was the best deal I could find for the Cyclone, ANYWHERE.

·
Always Breaking Stuff
175 Posts
As far as I know universalcycles doesn't have any coupons, they do occasionally offer free freight weekends and the like, but that isn't going on at the moment. As for how they are to deal with, in my opinion they are fantastic. The guys there really have a passion for riding and love to help out. I haven't had a problem with anything I have purchased from them so I don't know much about their return policy but I haven't had a problem with anything I have purchased from them, so that says something in itself.

Hope that helps.

-T

Chutist said:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.