Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
I prefer riding with Christians only as well. I find that by staying within the same mindset I find myself never challenged to accept other people's points of view. This way I see the world only through the truth of Christianity and not all those other heathens and their misguided beliefs.

:rolleyes:

·
Where is my mind?
1,130 Posts
Capt_phun said:
I prefer riding with Christians only as well. I find that by staying within the same mindset I find myself never challenged to accept other people's points of view. This way I see the world only through the truth of Christianity and not all those other heathens and their misguided beliefs.

:rolleyes:
You killed it with the rolleyes. Nothing kills a good joke then when you have to explain it. :rolleyes:

Edit: I gotta practice what I preach. :p

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Well at least that way you dont have to hear about how its a sin to skid on the trails, & that your going to hell for it. God doesnt like skidders! :p

·
Registered
411 Posts
I only ride with Islamic mountain bikers. Allah doesnt mind if I drag the brakes a little on the downhills.
But really, while everyone has a right to believe and do what they want, think about what you say and how others often react to these kind of "comments" before you bring them up.
Truely though, best of luck finding a riding partner so you can have someone to have fun with.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
carnage said:
I only ride with Islamic mountain bikers. Allah doesnt mind if I drag the brakes a little on the downhills.
Good idea, that way I can declare Jihad on that log that tripped me up. :)

Lou.

·
Go make a difference
1,249 Posts
SWilliams~
Check out www.ridedirt.com -- it's the online home of BOMB International -- Believers on Mtn Bikes. There's an East Coast Gathering at Pisgah this coming weekend. I'm not going because I'm catching the main Pisgah Gathering NEXT weekend but it should be a fun event. If you ever get down to ATL or want to do a ride at Clemson, drop me a line. There's a few of us with Bike Fellowship (www.bikefellowship.com) that head to Clemson sometimes and we do monthly events / rides here in the ATL area.

Sorry, not from Greenville, but I hops that helps.

Charles

·
Registered
776 Posts
We need more christian mt bikers in greenville. It would cut down on the traffic at Paris mountain and clemson on sundays and all other christian holidays. Me and the guy from downtown will be handing out pamplets at the trailheads on the virtues of christianity and the need of repentence due to enjoying god's creation with your god given skills on the sabbath.

Oh, can you clarify your definition of"christians" Do yankees who are christians count in Greenville SC?

·
Registered
154 Posts
i dont know why people rag on him for this. Its probably one of the least dumb questions i have read on these forums.
I mean if someone wants to ride with christians good for him. If a dude wants to have only buddhists in his crew more power to him, only followers of zoroaster go for it, whites only, blacks only, chicks, only *******, only dudes with fart can exhaust pipes on their civics, i mean cant people pick who they want to ride with these days.
Me personally i ride solo cause i hate everyone, so i guess that makes me even worse.

·
Politically Incorrect
643 Posts
i dont know why people rag on him for this.
Right on! The only intolerance for others I've seen have been from everyone making fun of the thread starter.

Me personally i ride solo cause i hate everyone, so i guess that makes me even worse.
GREAT STUFF! :thumbsup:
Funny as H - e - double hockey sticks! :D

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.