Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Especially anyone going from a big volume front tire like a Big Betty, Chunky Monkey, etc?

Currently running a HR2 and DHR2 2.3 TR on the Endo and loving it. Been thinking about doing the same or similar on the Chili, but I'm so used to running big volume tires on the Chili, the back would be fine but not sure what I'd think with a 2.3 on the front, haha.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Especially anyone going from a big volume front tire like a Big Betty, Chunky Monkey, etc?

Currently running a HR2 and DHR2 2.3 TR on the Endo and loving it. Been thinking about doing the same or similar on the Chili, but I'm so used to running big volume tires on the Chili, the back would be fine but not sure what I'd think with a 2.3 on the front, haha.
I have run the 2.3 HR2 TR's from my Endo on my Chilcotin. The tubeless 2.3's feel a bit quicker and more supple. The 2.4 HR2's with tube can feel heavy at times in comparison. My 2.4 EXO 3c front is in great shape and the rear still has a season in it. I don't plan to buy 2.4's again at this point.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have run the 2.3 HR2 TR's from my Endo on my Chilcotin. The tubeless 2.3's feel a bit quicker and more supple. The 2.4 HR2's with tube can feel heavy at times in comparison. My 2.4 EXO 3c front is in great shape and the rear still has a season in it. I don't plan to buy 2.4's again at this point.
Good to know, thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.