Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if they sell jerseys in the store on campus. Cant find a online store for them. Graduated there about 6 years ago and didnt really care about the school then, but think it might be kinda neat now to have a jersey :)

any idea if they sell them?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Shwaa said:
Wondering if they sell jerseys in the store on campus. Cant find a online store for them. Graduated there about 6 years ago and didnt really care about the school then, but think it might be kinda neat now to have a jersey :)

I'm a CSUN grad too. Never seen a CSUN jersey, though.

·
"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx
1,317 Posts
try to find out

Shwaa said:

if they have a cycling team or club. if they do, you can probably purchase one through them.

I did undergrad at CSUN (earthquake my senior year........that was fun!) but never knew of a cycling team back then.

I went to grad school at SDSU and they had a team that would post flyers around campus periodically. they sold jerseys through the team but I never saw them in the bookstore.

post here if you find out anything. I'd be interested in one as well.

YR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts