Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen an awful lot of traffic from the Idaho crowd. It's pretty cool to see an involved riding community.

So....where are all my fellow Bozeman-ites at? Where do you ride? I've been out of "the scene" (<--*edit* lol...I sound like Paris Hilton or something) for almost 10 years and just getting back into it. Until just recently I'd forgotten how much fun I have on my bike.

--Ben

·
Salad Days
762 Posts
venom600 said:
I've seen an awful lot of traffic from the Idaho crowd. It's pretty cool to see an involved riding community.

So....where are all my fellow Bozeman-ites at? Where do you ride? I've been out of "the scene" (<--*edit* lol...I sound like Paris Hilton or something) for almost 10 years and just getting back into it. Until just recently I'd forgotten how much fun I have on my bike.

--Ben
There are a few of us on here. . . Seems like the Idahoans do need their own board lately. Don't they have any work to do at work?;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Yeah we're out there. Join the local club. GVBC. Meet some of us. pm to me for info. Like John says, the Idaho guys pretty much swarm this forum. Oh well. John is just a little closer to heaven than most of them when he rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts