Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:aureola:

Would any body be nice enough to photo shop my frame from this colour ....

to this colour of frame

and also keep the same colour of frame, but white fork (if u can keep the decals)

Any body who maybe willing to do this id apreciate it greatly !!!

My photoshop skills are severely limited haha

thanks guys :thumbsup:

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts

·
A Real Winner.
863 Posts

Ok, while it isn't my best work, you get the idea. I also realize that I forgot to do the non-drive side stay in blue as well. I did make the letters blue white though, and tried to make the finish more of a "matte" finish.

Hopefully you get the idea. Now, back to work. . .

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow !!! bloody good work guys. Is it hard to learn hwo to do this, as i have so many other colours id liek to try and dont wanna keep bugging you guys !

·
~I Ride In Circles ~
1,629 Posts
Coloring like that is a pain sometimes but as long as you keep the edges crisp and allow the highlights and shadows to show you're find. Work in multiple layers to keep yourself safe.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when i tried using hte replace colour tool, using white, it went liek a grey/brown colour for some reason. Photoshop is some CRAZY shizz to get a grasp off. thanks for your help crew. Top work

I want to my bike stand out, but look "stylish" at the same time. What dya reckon i should change the colour of, and too what ( i gunna try photo shopping it) and if you wanna try too, dont hold back

thanks again guys good work :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.