Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am currently using Sports Tracker with the Bluetooth HRM with my Galaxy S2. Sports Tracker and the HRM work great, I just can't stand this phone. Unfortunately, the Bluetooth HRM doesn't work with iPhone, which is what I want to go back to. Are there any similar apps with a Bluetooth HRM that work with iPhone?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess not...

·
since 4/10/2009
30,108 Posts
I should have been more specific. Looking for something that works similar to this. I guess I'm looking for a recommendation.
that's just an app that interprets the HRM strap data. data from any HRM can be interpreted that way. in fact, you could probably import a .gpx file with HRM data into MS Excel and make a HRM graph that looks like that. it's just a histogram.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I should have been more specific. Looking for something that works similar to this. I guess I'm looking for a recommendation.
Tons of apps, each with differences. The Wahoo Fitness app works well with a good break out of the heart rate zones. I use Endomondo when riding as I think the GPS tracking is a bit better. Also tried Mountainbikepro, MapmyFitness, and a couple others.

Also if your heart rate strap is bluetooth 4.0 why won't it work with the iphone?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tons of apps, each with differences. The Wahoo Fitness app works well with a good break out of the heart rate zones. I use Endomondo when riding as I think the GPS tracking is a bit better. Also tried Mountainbikepro, MapmyFitness, and a couple others.

Also if your heart rate strap is bluetooth 4.0 why won't it work with the iphone?
Thank you. It's the sports tracker hrm, and it doesn't work with iPhone. I'll check out your suggestions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also try Beet BLU Heart Rate Monitor

I use it with Endomondo and Runkeeper when I need GPS, and several other apps - works great!
And the price on amazon is really hot)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Cycle meter does that plus ALOT more. AWESOME APP!
It does more thany any app i have tried. Very accurate compared to my timex 2.0 gps
computer.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Smart Bluetooth 4.0 HRM for iPhone

Check out imaze-smartpower dot com

they have a system that is just for the iPhone. Bluetooth 4.0 HRM and an HRM + power monitor. They also have a pretty cool system with a bike computer.

The apps are good and easily configurable, also they have gear for iPhone 5.

pretty neat stuff.

joseph

1 - 13 of 13 Posts