Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just moved to california for study.
is there any reliable bike shops around?
i don't want to buy my bike in safeway or walmart.

·
Happy as a little girrrrl
279 Posts
suichai said:
i just moved to california for study.
is there any reliable bike shops around?
i don't want to buy my bike in safeway or walmart.
I've had good luck at Performance Bike in Campbell. 1646 S. Bascom Ave.
Phone: 408-559-0495 Good luck

·
Registered
378 Posts
suichai said:
thanx all.
is the cupertino bike shop on mcclelan road reliable?
It's been there forever and they used to do great work. When I lived a few blocks from them they handled road racing bikes.

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
suichai said:
thanx all.
It would help if you were more specific in what you are looking for. Most of the shops in the area have their specialties and some are good with mtb and some with road. Some are good with super high end stuff, some freeride/DH etc... Help us help you.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
suichai said:
thanx all.
Don't know it, but there is a Target on Stevens Creek. :)

But seriously, there is a Chain Reaction just off of Homestead and Foothill, and Bicycle Outfitters a nice bike ride up Foothill Expressway. I have never been into Stan's, but I have seen it, it is right next to Valco (Sears) on Stevens Creek side. Stan's is the only shop I know if in Cupertino.

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Speaking of Safeway, Calabasas cycles is right in the safeway shopping center off of Bollinger. Good shop with some friendly staff.

·
Registered
266 Posts
suichai said:
thanx all.
is the cupertino bike shop on mcclelan road reliable?[/QUOTE

Cupertino Bike shop is probably one of the best shops in the area. They know what they are talking about and do great work on bikes. No posers there!

·
Registered
266 Posts
JustFuzzIt said:
suichai said:
thanx all.
is the cupertino bike shop on mcclelan road reliable?[/QUOTE

Cupertino Bike shop is probably one of the best shops in the area. They know what they are talking about and do great work on bikes. No posers there!
wow i diddnt even post this...well i mean that ^ up there... weird well i still agree tho

·
another day at the office
1,197 Posts
I can vouch for Stan's Bicycle Shop

04JokerXC said:
Go check out Stan's bike. (996-1234) Off Stevens Creek blvd by Vallco shopping Mall.
Stan's is a good shop if you want personal and knowledgeable service. Photo-John used to be one of their favorite customers. SuperGo in Mountain View ( 2124 West El Camino Real, just one block north of Rengstorff Ave) is a good place to go for parts and accessories. SuperGo has the advantage of volume/price discounts since they are a large chain store.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts