Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone have a Fox 36 on the front of their 575? How does the bike descend, climb (in full travel mode).

Does the bike feel balanced with more travel up front than in back? I am wondering since all the factory models have only about 5" in front,...

Anyone know when the new ENDURO 20 is coming out? I heard June.

Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Enduro 20

You can find the specs for the Enduro 20 on the Yeti website, but the short story is:

Fox 36 RC2 fork, Fox DHX Air rear shock, etc. $4100

I would guess the "20" in the name refers to the fact that the bike uses a thru-axle, but that's just a guess.

·
shaved yeti
430 Posts
june???

I hear June from Yeti, and I hear October from Fox... I dunno if Fox is talking about after market DHX Air's or not, but the sales guy I talked to said he hasn't even seen it yet, so I wouldn't be expecting June. As for the 36, I'll post when I gots more time.

·
Registered
25 Posts

I've had my 36 on for a couple weeks now and love it. I switched from an 05 Talas RLC. The 36 is super stiff and plush. I haven't found a down a downside other than price, but I got a great deal, so I couldn't pass it up the fork is awesome. I also know several other guys riding the 36 (not 575s) and they are also lovin it.

2005 Talas RLC for sale--very little use.

Daren

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bobbysix said:
Do you have a picture of the fork in the 150mm mode? How is the geometry with the full travel?
The first picture is 150mm the second is 110mm. I have been riding around 135 unless I'm in the real rough stuff. I thought the 150 might be too much, but it handles quite well.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.