Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Anyone heard anything? Release dates? New colors like black? Options besides Fox builds?

Someone has to know something.
Heard through a reputable LBS that there is one new color, one discontinued color, one revised color scheme and unfortunately price increase (assuming due to new Tariffs). No idea on build options as info was frame only. 19' models should be going on sale pretty soon. UC

·
Registered
175 Posts
new colors...
LOL!! Reminds me of the days I used to read "Dirt Bike" and "Motocross Action" magazines. Whenever a bike was unchanged, the standard response to the question was "BNG." (Bold new graphics)

I predict the colorways will follow this year's team setup, which everyone caught onto right before the first 2019 EWS. The Turq bikes that looked like they had no graphics, actually had the graphics on top of the top tube, kinda ghost like.

·
Registered
87 Posts
From what I heard it was a to make it easier for riders of the new geo to get accustomed to having their weight further over the bars without having to train themselves into it.
That's interesting... I went 50mm on my 150 and like it much better. But you're right.. definitely gotta keep the weight over the bars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.