Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's pretty easy once you're familiar with his work. I also have a Faith fork, MM bar and seatpost on order.

JSD303 said:
I'd recognize that workshop anywhere! lol That bike looks hot... I'm waiting on a Faith Fork from BS... Can't wait to see built-up pics of your new Sheep!

BMJ - That's Ti... http://www.blacksheepbikes.com

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
None said:
...I like the U brake mount! Very retro! (i just had to)
Niiiiice. When I first looked at it I thought the same thing for a second with a "WTF?" and then remembered the sliding-stay chain adjustment. Pretty bike! Truss-style fork coming with it?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Delivery will be within a couple days of original schedule. Flexy? Not with 7/8 tubing on the chain and seat stays. Really looking forward o this one.

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
Flexy?

azjonboy said:
Delivery will be within a couple days of original schedule. Flexy? Not with 7/8 tubing on the chain and seat stays. Really looking forward o this one.
NO F-N WAY..It's a Blacksheep, it DOES NOT get any better (sorry Foskey) Trust me boys when I can't sleep at nite and I go to the whole "Counting sheep" thing? I'm counting these bad boys....;) What's the finish date (around)? Your a very lucky guy azjonboy, congrats...............CF.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Geo is 70 deg ht and 74 st.
I stand corrected - as Duzitall points out - it will flex, but in all the right places!
Delivery in mid Jan.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chainstays are 17.3 all the way in. At this length I'll have full clearance for a 2.55 WW on a Flow.
Fork will be a Faith and a Reba. At 50, my wrists complain if I ride rigid too much.

This will also be a SS.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
azjonboy said:
Chainstays are 17.3 all the way in. At this length I'll have full clearance for a 2.55 WW on a Flow.
Fork will be a Faith and a Reba. At 50, my wrists complain if I ride rigid too much.

This will also be a SS.
One more question. How much input can/do you have on tube curves/design with BS frames? I would like to know how it works. Do you say I would basically like 'this' [send drawing] and go from there?

Sorry for the bombardment

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.