Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes. That just happened.

Because we don't all 'race' and because most of those that do are done, there is the Anti-Race (followed by Del-Stalk).

Festivities return to COLLINGWOOD ontario again this year, for no better reason than proximity of bikes, booze and beds.

OCTOBER 30.
Anti-Race 12:00 to 16:00 (more or less)
Del-Stalk 19:00 to 08:00 (less or more).

Details will be vague but adequate: HERE

RSVP is not required...merely an opportunity to expression your preference concerning starts, meals and the like. Available HERE

This is non sponsored, not corporate un sanctioned event.
It's not even really an event.
After it happened it never happened.

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
mtbmeister said:
The OCA will be in touch regarding your organizing of a non-sanctioned event. Fines will be forthcoming!:nono:
They can stuff it in their socks. :rolleyes:

Can it be better than last year's epic? There will be costumes. There will be celebrities. There will episodes of finding yourself outside the bar you were in wondering how you got there. :D

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
garage monster said:
They can stuff it in their socks. :rolleyes:

Can it be better than last year's epic? There will be costumes. There will be celebrities. There will episodes of finding yourself outside the bar you were in wondering how you got there. :D
we have time and i wasn't going for full-release yet but yes...

costumes.
celebrities.
and REAL custom nonumbered plates to commemorate the unvent.

that better meister?

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
let us not forget the anti-race portion...3 stage with yokel guide and del-stalk namesake?

what better way to start a group ride of 27 than a 2km long dirt wall?

·
Ms. Monster
1,812 Posts
nogearshere said:
let us not forget the anti-race portion...3 stage with yokel guide and del-stalk namesake?

what better way to start a group ride of 27 than a 2km long dirt wall?
Louda says she's been training for it. With her gears. I figure all the trudging I did at Crank was my training...

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Nice! I haven't been on a good Carlsberg bender since I was last in Beijing watching the World Cup! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i was concerned about the poster, but i believe an elderly man balancing an upside down cane with his lips is appropriate and witty.

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fullyrigid said:
i was concerned about the poster, but i believe an elderly man balancing an upside down cane with his lips is appropriate and witty.
there is nothing funny about food poisoning...yeah, that's it.

plus scott's wife said he was grounded if i published anymore photo's of him having fun...

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
nogearshere said:
plus scott's wife said he was grounded if i published anymore photo's of him having fun...
You mean that's not Scott? Who the heck is it, then? :confused: :skep:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts