Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just picked up my Anthem 0 in a M on the weekend and couldn't get my existing water bottle cages to fit the bolts inside the triangle. What's brand/make of bottle cage are others using?

On mine the bottom of the cage touches the shock.

Thanks

Vang

·
Registered
23 Posts
Giant responds

In the latest issue of Mountain Biking Australia there's a side mount bottle cage made by Giant. It cost around $10 and has the maestro logo on it. Looks decent.

·
mutaullyassuredsuffering
2,053 Posts
Specialized Rib Cage...

...works very well for me. They are pretty cheap also. I also have a fancy little carbon zipp that works (of course)

·
TranceX Rider
948 Posts
wp220 said:
In the latest issue of Mountain Biking Australia there's a side mount bottle cage made by Giant. It cost around $10 and has the maestro logo on it. Looks decent.
Oh, here you go... Just trying to help out.

Tofi, pSsSst!!! :D Miss riding with you, guys!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ended up picking up that and a plastic specialized cage. The specialized one looks really good on the bike and does the job pretty well, though the bottle is a bit too loose to use the bottom cage mount for a second bottle. I'll put the Giant one down there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.