Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Goes to 11
220 Posts
Definitely my weapon of choice

If you're tempted by the dark side, don't settle for less!

Anyway, the following were taken by my trail buddies.
I recently took some bigger drops while riding with the Big Boys,
Unfortunately, Big Boys do not stop to take photos... :)

Attachments

·
Recovering
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TheNewOriginal said:
I recently took some bigger drops while riding with the Big Boys,
Unfortunately, Big Boys do not stop to take photos... :)
I hear ya. I never seem to get any photos from days riding the lifts at Diablo, as stopping would just kill the flow. Only end up with trail-riding photos... photos give everyone else a chance to catch a breather...

mtnbikerx said:
I too love my UZZI, but the only thing we have in common with that first pic is the same brand and color riding shorts! Nice drop Jbog :D
Thanks. So are you saying you never ride that Uzzi off ledges and drops? Gotta give the Uzzi some lovin', or she might start cheating on you... ;)

·
Goes to 11
220 Posts
some recent ones...

I'm sick at home :( , so at least I'll share with you some recent photos of Uzzi & Me.

1st one is a 7' jump which sends you to a shallow (but safe) transition down a great single.

The 2nd is a nice constructions which involves:
a turn + skinny + turn + seesaw + drop + small gap + slop...
well, coming down the seesaw was faster than i expected...
I got lucky and somehow cleared that small gap just by holding tight and closing my eyes...
I'll try to add some style next time around ;)

The 3rd actually documents the larger jump of that day at about 9', unfortunately the photographer took it from a bad angle which completely hides the landing area (which was sweet)...
anyway, since this all area is new and "under construction" I had the honor to be the first one to take that jump.. it sure made my day..

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
DukeNukem3D said:
Nice bike man!
Is that an Uzzi DH or SL? What year?
It's an SLX I got it in 2001. Originally red, I got bored at work and blasted the paint off and hit it with primer. It originally had the 6" linkage but I got the 7" link plates and Fox Propedaled the shock. It feels bottomless.

Attachments

·
Recovering
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
on a routine expedition
1,585 Posts
jbogner said:
Great pics! Nothing like pics of luscious greenery to inspire lustful thoughts of spring. As for now, all we've got is a lot of leaves and snow... but here are a couple recent videos I shot in the snow:
Great videos! But I can't believe you let snobby poseurs like 'Zilla come along.

j/k 'Zilla. Nice drops!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.