Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally bought a trainer and had my first ride tonight! Question is how tight do you set the
preload on the tire ?? I have a cycle ops fuild 2 Trainer and the direction list 2 to 2 1/2 turns after contact with the tire, I didn't notice any difference between say 1 1/2 turn to the 2 1/2 turn listed as the max on the intruction any help regarding this or trainer suggestions in general would be a great help !! Thanks in advance

Merry Christmas to All !!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Spin Cycle said:
I finally bought a trainer and had my first ride tonight! Question is how tight do you set the
preload on the tire ?? I have a cycle ops fuild 2 Trainer and the direction list 2 to 2 1/2 turns after contact with the tire, I didn't notice any difference between say 1 1/2 turn to the 2 1/2 turn listed as the max on the intruction any help regarding this or trainer suggestions in general would be a great help !! Thanks in advance

Merry Christmas to All !!!
Just get it tight enough so that when you hammer the tire doesn't slip on the roller.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.