Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to drop off a poster at Gearhead in Milton today and there it was, gone!! Wrapping paper on the windows, and a real estate for sale sign on the door. No "moved to " signs and all the Gearhead signs on the store are still there. Looks like they're done like dinner.

I was impressed with their little store across the street when they opened, they had a lot of good stuff in a small space. I was in the bigger store in October, they didn't have any tubeless tires or any of whatever else I was looking for (can't remember what I needed, but it was something pretty basic to mountain biking)

Anyways, I thought they'd do well, I guess they didn't!

·
Registered
819 Posts
electrik said:
Nothing on their website, maybe it is just an extended closure for off-season? They weren't around for too long but, the bicycle industry is a harsh mistress...
Am I confusing them with Gearheads Racing, who have been around for a relative long time, or was Gearheads Racing not affiliated with Gearheads the shop?

·
Is it winter yet?
255 Posts
Speaking of which, what happened to The Epic Ride in Orangeville? I've never even been in there - I only drive by on my way to go skiing, but the signage has been replaced by a realtor's sign.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.