Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I rot before I ripen
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olive and I headed out with Tina to session Boy Scout. Remember that Tina's coming off a broken radius/ulna, so the straight airs are ok. Olive digs watching her mom go big. I take the pictures. One day I'll start riding again.

First up, Tina off the kicker below the step down.

damon

Attachments

·
I rot before I ripen
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The berm.

Took three tries to get this shot. Olive wasn't so happy with all the dust and the sun in her eyes. But the sequence is pretty sharp.

Right before the berm is a tiny kicker that puts you square into the fun stuff.

damon

Attachments

·
I rot before I ripen
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got my ride in today at Boy Scout. Tina and Olive tagged along. Nothing spectacular, but I hope some of these pics give ya'll a little kick in the pants to go ride.

First up, the step down.

damon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Sikkkkk brah, if ya head up there next weekend ill prolly c ya there, and ill say hi, I ride a blur 4x, great pics, ya have some great lighting right there

·
I rot before I ripen
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This kicker needs some attention. It's fallen apart since the last rains. Come January, we'll sculpt it back into shape.

See you next weekend.

damon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
levee67 said:
This kicker needs some attention. It's fallen apart since the last rains. Come January, we'll sculpt it back into shape.

See you next weekend.

damon
everything needs work, so many xc'ers skid the burm and fuk it up same with the step down some kids took a shovel to it took off 2 inches of what was left of the lip, and put it at the landing so when they clip on their k mart bikes it wouldnt hurt as much, first rain im going down there with a shovel

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Looks good.

Always great to see the ladies ripping it up!!!

You guys get the baby-sitter thing figured out for Whistler? If you're gonna get up there this year, you better do it soon as the weather is getting cool all of a sudden.

Sorry, I gotta ask.........matching bikes??? :eek: ;) :D

Cheers,
EBX

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
loving all your pics...very cool stuff. pacifica is one of my favorite spots to ride...looks like you guys get to enjoy it a lot!

·
I rot before I ripen
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ebxtreme said:
Always great to see the ladies ripping it up!!!

You guys get the baby-sitter thing figured out for Whistler? If you're gonna get up there this year, you better do it soon as the weather is getting cool all of a sudden.

Sorry, I gotta ask.........matching bikes??? :eek: ;) :D

Cheers,
EBX
Yup, we got plane tickets leaving for the big W on Sep 30th. Staying 5 nights at the Lodge. The Whistler weather has been rainy, so I hope it clears up in the next two weeks. But it can't be any worse than riding here in the Bay Area between November and March.

Blitz comes in whatever color you like, as long as you like black or white!

damon

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
levee67 said:
Yup, we got plane tickets leaving for the big W on Sep 30th. Staying 5 nights at the Lodge. The Whistler weather has been rainy, so I hope it clears up in the next two weeks. But it can't be any worse than riding here in the Bay Area between November and March.
Sounds like I'll miss you then. Bummer. I'll be up for closing weekend (Oct. 6-8)......

Bring some riding pants, fenders and some cold-weather gear. If it's wet, it's gonna be chilly. They got snow up top last week.

EBX

1 - 20 of 20 Posts