Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deadhead
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used the search function and checked On-One's site and I haven't been able to find any specs for chainstay length for the Inbred. I realize that it's adjustable, but I'm just looking for the min and max measurements. And a related question; what is tire clearance like with the wheel all the way forward in the drops? I'm looking to run a Tioga 2.3 or Kenda 2.5, most likely on a Rhyno-Lite XL. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
tire clearance..

I have fit a 2.3 kujo and a 2.25 geax blade with no problem in a geared inbred frame. lots and lots of clearance and the geax blad 2.25's are the biggest tires i have ever run (they are huge)

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
gratefulbiker said:
I've used the search function and checked On-One's site and I haven't been able to find any specs for chainstay length for the Inbred. I realize that it's adjustable, but I'm just looking for the min and max measurements. And a related question; what is tire clearance like with the wheel all the way forward in the drops? I'm looking to run a Tioga 2.3 or Kenda 2.5, most likely on a Rhyno-Lite XL. Thanks in advance.
Max and min are pretty meaningless though as your chain length is your chainlength (give or take a link).

But - it's about 415mm - 450mm, that's 16.3in - 17.7in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.