Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Ti Fatback
Small frame is 3.3 lbs
Large is 3.6 lbs
Medium somewhere in between?
Tons of clearance!
Spot on chainline.
No offset, meaning strong, no compromises summer wheel sets

A few pics.. They aren't that great, but you get the point.
Oh yeah and the best part is the frame with a custom Iglehart Fat fork is ~$1650
And the second best part is that small, med, and large frames are all available right now.

I was concerned the ti might make for a flexy frame, but riding it around, mashing on the pedals I can't get it to noodle in the rear. It's a sweet rig.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
and the rear hub spacing is?

Looks like a nice option for an everything bike.

·
Fatback
706 Posts
hubs-medium rare

The hubs are Hadleys. Not typical shelf items at any shop, but we have them and they are available. This size is used on tandems and downhill bikes. Quality is superb. American made, bomber freehub. No offset means any rim is game.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Questions about the rear hub: 165 is a bit odd, as you say. Does Hadley make a 165mm QR axle for that, or do you use a 10mm thru axle? I think Ringle makes a 165 and DT used to. Anyone else? A Hadley rear runs a good $300+. The rear hub thing is the one issue hanging me up right now...

Gorgeous little bike. Just the thing to replace my rustbucket Pugs. :)

·
Fatback
706 Posts
rear hub

tscheezy said:
Questions about the rear hub: 165 is a bit odd, as you say. Does Hadley make a 165mm QR axle for that, or do you use a 10mm thru axle? I think Ringle makes a 165 and DT used to. Anyone else? A Hadley rear runs a good $300+. The rear hub thing is the one issue hanging me up right now...

Gorgeous little bike. Just the thing to replace my rustbucket Pugs. :)

It's got a quick release. DT's no longer made in 165. Haven't tried the Ringles. The Hadley is particularly nice.

·
Ologist
964 Posts
Best to call them at 907-222-1967 or email at [email protected] A five minute call will answer all your questions and then some.

There is a qr for the rear in steel or match pair in titanium. I believe there is a new frame size being offered this year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts