Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow! Celebrity sighting in socal....
Caught site of a Niner built up with a Reba....I had to stay behind the red rope so I couldn't get too close for the pics.....I only had a second..then my battery died...this is all I could salvage from the roll.... :cool:
Enjoy the pics....if I'm able to track it down again and get another shot...I'll try...
oh yes..the celebrity's agent said the celebrity in question is a scandium 29er singlespeed with a machined out EBB held in place by set screws....and dang...is it light...and pretty....
got more info from the agent...she's a medium...and yes...that is an Exi sittin' pretty out back....with room to spare...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Padre said:
Caught site of a Niner built up with a Reba....I had to stay behind the red rope so I couldn't get too close for the pics.....I only had a second..then my battery died...this is all I could salvage from the roll.... :cool:
Enjoy the pics....if I'm able to track it down again and get another shot...I'll try...
oh yes..the celebrity's agent said the celebrity in question is a scandium 29er singlespeed with a machined out EBB held in place by set screws....and dang...is it light...and pretty....
got more info from the agent...she's a medium...and yes...that is an Exi sittin' pretty out back....with room to spare...
Wow, you've got it out for me don't you? At least there is some content in this thread.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Padre said:
It doesn't look like there is much room left. In fact, from the pics provided, it looks like that thing is stuffed full.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.