Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Not just the eyebrow...

hardcore newbie said:
unless ir was a full face it wouldnt cover you eyebrow
I was wondering what helmet manufacturer was able to design one to fit SMT's pointy head.:D

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TNC said:
I was wondering what helmet manufacturer was able to design one to fit SMT's pointy head.:D
come on ....I don't tease you about your ugly tuopee'

·
Pro Crastinator
11,789 Posts
ok SMT, so we all have been well informed that you're scared to ride a bicycle without a helmet (probably a million times)

the point is, if your scared like a little pussy *****, then wear your helmet. those of us who do not give a flying ****, choose not to......

you're motherly attitude **** is beyond played out....

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
ok SMT, so we all have been well informed that you're scared to ride a bicycle without a helmet (probably a million times)

the point is, if your scared like a little pussy *****, then wear your helmet. those of us who do not give a flying ****, choose not to......

you're motherly attitude **** is beyond played out....
what I here from WCH.......blau blau blau

·
Retread soul rider
93 Posts
I, for one, enjoy SMT's creative spelling/typing...
here = hear
blau = blah
tuopee = toupee

keep posting, but maybe lighten up on the preaching

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B100 said:
here = hear
blau = blah
tuopee = toupee

it is an inside joke for blau

·
Pro Crastinator
11,789 Posts
B100 said:
....keep posting, but maybe lighten up on the preaching
speaking of preaching, he is a preacher of sorts. hell, just last summer he was arrested trying to stick his penis in the backsides of the under 10 year old boys at the local church......

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
speaking of preaching, he is a preacher of sorts. hell, just last summer he was arrested trying to stick his penis in the backsides of the under 10 year old boys at the local church......
.....turns out it was just you so I didn't get charged....oh and you know you liked it, but I dumped you because it wasn't so great....admit it....you are just lashing out again....go see your counciler again

·
Registered
103 Posts
That's cool Dudes

Wearing a helmet is choice. I personally like living or at least not lying around like a drooling vegetable becuz of dain bramage.

Think Darwinism. Eventually those without helmets will just remove themselves from the gene pool thus leaving a smarter stronger MTB community.

AS I side note I was was watching some vert ramp action this past weekend on TV and thought it was interesting that most of those guys have graduated from the DJ lids to full blown motorcycle helmets.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I don't like to ride with people without helmets because I don't want to have to deal with the crap when/if they bump their head. But to each his own. it is america after all.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
but you still did time for agravated felatio with intent to swallow......
that was a good one.......point for you.....dammmm

·
Registered
145 Posts
B100 said:
here = hear
blau = blah
tuopee = toupee

And I enjoy your creativity too...

biodeisel = biodiesel

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Frankenschwinn said:
I don't like to ride with people without helmets because I don't want to have to deal with the crap when/if they bump their head. But to each his own. it is america after all.
Got that same rule around these parts .:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts