Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oi!

So I put in my two weeks notice, and my lease is up Sept. I'll be out that way mid/late Aug. to search for a job and a place to live (sorry, yet another transplant). I'm in a weird transition (read: lifestyle change). So where's the place to live in CO? The wife and I are thinking the Springs area, but friends are telling us we need to be in Boulder/ Ft. Collins. What are your thoughts? Good jobs/riding in the Springs area?

Thanks in advance...

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Fat Bob said:
Oi!

So I put in my two weeks notice, and my lease is up Sept. I'll be out that way mid/late Aug. to search for a job and a place to live (sorry, yet another transplant). I'm in a weird transition (read: lifestyle change). So where's the place to live in CO? The wife and I are thinking the Springs area, but friends are telling us we need to be in Boulder/ Ft. Collins. What are your thoughts? Good jobs/riding in the Springs area?

Thanks in advance...
There is definitely a larger cycling scene in the Boulder area but I would think there are more jobs here in the Springs and less expensive too. We have some great trails here that are close enough to ride to the trailhead, but I think(not sure) the Boulder area has more trails that are within driving distance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
rroeder said:
There is definitely a larger cycling scene in the Boulder area but I would think there are more jobs here in the Springs and less expensive too. We have some great trails here that are close enough to ride to the trailhead, but I think(not sure) the Boulder area has more trails that are within driving distance.
quite a few good trails here in the springs area,
what type of work do you do?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good question....

oceansizess said:
quite a few good trails here in the springs area,
what type of work do you do?
I was a project manager for a telecom company, regrettably they just shut down out there or I would have tried for a transfer. Anyway I'll do just about anything, thinking it's time to get out of Telecom so to get my foot in the door I'll take anything entry level.

Thanks for the reply, both you and rroder have confirmed that there is good riding and hopefully some jobs out there. Maybe once I get out there we can hook up and ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts