Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Pro Crastinator
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone else gonna be able to ride on wed sometime between 1:00PM and 4:00PM? i will most likely be able to cut out for a couple hours between then. we will be on opposite mountain (not the pirate trail) with DHF'r and crew (if he gets over his fear. oops, i mean illness by then)....

yo naters, i got a wheel for your ass if you can make it. you know we all like it that much more when you actually show up......

what say ye?

EDIT: seems naters can only ride thursday. would thursday be better for the rest of the bottom feeders? it works for me....

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
775 Posts
dude, I got to work during the day tomorrow and friday. But thats it. I got my cassette off of my wheel, so if you bring the spare to to bob, or if you're going to go riding on thursday we could whip it together then. let me know.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
with DHF'r and crew (if he gets over his fear. oops, i mean illness by then)....
....[/B]
he has got his nyquil and his blankey...all tucked in for the night and sleeping...he looks all calm and peaceful

·
Pro Crastinator
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i meant that you only have a north 805 pass. luckily for me, south 805 passes are redeemable at *all participating 805 locations.........

*prices and availibily subject to change without prior notice.....

·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
EDIT: seems naters can only ride thursday. would thursday be better for the rest of the bottom feeders? it works for me....
I'm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I think. Definately Thursday, and Friday. I'm haven't negotiated Saturday or Sunday- but will be on Monday without fail.

If WCH doesn't have a wheel I may have one- but no tripling the nipple on my wheels...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Swoop, there is no way you will ever bend a wheel that was origionally built for WCH! By the way WCH, someone tried your new lip out in Texas; it did not go well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Crazy ****

His name was Danny, he was going for gold. He is in critical condition right now, he broke his back in two places and had a blood clot in his brain. He is going to be able to walk but might have brain damage. I wis him the best, props out out to pete for taking care of him.

Safty First.

West Coast give my ass a call when you want to shred i will be down here till the 7th.
Swoops got my number.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Sippy said:
His name was Danny, he was going for gold. He is in critical condition right now, he broke his back in two places and had a blood clot in his brain. He is going to be able to walk but might have brain damage. I wis him the best, props out out to pete for taking care of him. .
That sucks. Healing vibes to that guy.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
i meant that you only have a north 805 pass. luckily for me, south 805 passes are redeemable at *all participating 805 locations.........

*prices and availibily subject to change without prior notice.....
yep south 805 passes rule

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.