Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Pro Crastinator
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sombrio69 said:
....dont they only sell them in euroup though? i have never seen them in US mag's or bike shops
i always thought the frame looked pretty sweet as well. you're right, they are not sold in US shops.....

·
Pro Crastinator
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cummings said:
Nice, I like the chain:thumbsup:
as you can tell, my sprocket is not centered and it's in the loose spot. it still doesn't come close to falling off though. more fine tuning to come, i just got it all in one piece a few minutes ago.....

·
Registered
361 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
i'm here and i'm queer, get used to it.....

well, as long as you enjoy riding a bike that looks like it came from K-mart, Then carry on.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Chicodude01 said:
That bike looks super gay dude.
that is because he photo shopped the color from pink and purple to the fake grey

·
Pro Crastinator
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chicodude01 said:
well, as long as you enjoy riding a bike that looks like it came from K-mart, Then carry on.
Bwahahahaha.... says the kook who rides a weyless.... ahahahaha.....

i enjoy shreding on any bike, regardless of where (or where it looks like) it came from. i have faith in my skills and don't have to have the hottest looking new thing on the market so that other people are paying attention to my bike and not how bad i suck......

·
Registered
287 Posts
thats awsome. it just looks wierd cuz of the angle, the downtube is bigger looking than the fork. what is that little stump of frame sticking up from where the seattube would be if it wasnt a boomerang?

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
vardiel said:
thats awsome. it just looks wierd cuz of the angle, the downtube is bigger looking than the fork. what is that little stump of frame sticking up from where the seattube would be if it wasnt a boomerang?
The stub is for a front derailleur.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts