Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ride more
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a fantastic day to ride the moon, the weather was perfect, the trails were perfect, lots of awesome people to ride with......:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Nice, I really wish I could have joined you today. I was planning on being on the trails at the Moon for midnight, but I accepted an offer for a date tonight. Now, I am thinking it might have been a better idea to go riding!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I want to thank all of you guy's at moon for breaking me in right! I had a blast and hope to have the opportunity to ride with you all again.

·
Gives me PEACE of mine
228 Posts
Looks like you guys had a fun time. I think I saw John Denver from the grave in some of your pix. Need to get him a helmet. Happy New Year to all!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Last ride of the year...

.....and it turned out great.....what a fitting way to finish a superb riding year.....could not believe the conditions.....firm, fast, and believe it or not dusty!.....thought we would be fighting some mud and frost heave.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
34 degrees....

......with not a trace of wind.....after the day after Christmas ride.....this felt sooooo good!...........had some fun trying to catch riders through the hole in the tree on MoZee.....tough to do...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
lotsa riders out today.....

.....our group consisted of 5 riders from Danville area....Matt, Brett, Colby, Matt's Daughter's boyfriend, and Jeff K. 2 from the valley.....KuhlCat and John....and myself....a way into our ride we found the Bear............when we doubled back to do T Rex 1 the opposite way we ran into DirtRider and a friend......saw maybe 3 other solo riders......and we did see Glahnsters truck when we pulled in but never ran into him.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
When we got to...

....the gate at the Moon...it was locked....lots of disappointed Ice Fisherman turned there vehicles around and left....a few hung in and hoofed it to the lake....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Just didn't...

....feel like stopping the ride today......one of those days where you could keep riding and riding....and in some cases flying over the rocks on Screamer.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
A couple of riders...

.....were first time Moon riders...one was on his first mountain bike ride on a brand new Ellsworth Evolve....John P. cleared 3 obstacles he has never made before....it was just one of those kinda rides....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Like the shot.....

.....Wyatt.....the one you caught of the side view of the rockover on MoZee....nice! Also,,,,i was wondering who Brett reminded me of.....John Denver for sure.......

·
ride more
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
motoman465 said:
Nice, I really wish I could have joined you today. I was planning on being on the trails at the Moon for midnight, but I accepted an offer for a date tonight. Now, I am thinking it might have been a better idea to go riding!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!
So how did the date go?????

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pics turned out great ! A super day overall. A good call call by JSM to ride T-Rex trails and 8 in reverse. It made it seem like we were riding totally different trails. Thanks to everyone for a great ride and Happy New Year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts